Of Double losses and Sero Status

For years,  I had kept my love for a one Arsenal FC in the closet.. Gave myself all titles but Arsenal Supporter.... until the day they suffered a defeat!!! Dayumm!!! The guys were thrashed!!! (words of my boda guy)
Huh!, I had to come out and tell him munange, I support Arsenal... Which earned me a free ride. He was so sympathetic he refused my money- (facepalm)

Naye banange, 6 goals!! felt like losing two matches in one. And then I hear mbu they next week they are meeting Chelsea.. Ours are not good. I mean ours of Arsenal are not looking very pretty.

So, Munange, the other day I was heading home nga I bump into
This UHMG Mobile HIV Counselling and Testing Van 
So I walked in. Not because I really wanted to know what my sero status was, (I mean there is no divine infection) but just because I wanted to really see the inside of this van. And Basically be a statistic.
But as I was leaving (after being handed my slip) a pretty young boy with whom I'd had my blood drawn was pulled back. The Counselors asked him to step aside and didn't hand him his slip. ;(

That got my mind racing. He looked way to young to be HIV positive.. From first glance he'd not hit 25 years. I know, they coulda called him back because his results was not valid- you know those test kits know how to do bloopers also. But, me and my lugambo, I could not stop thinking that the poor soul was HIV Positive. Banange, that would be a shame. Being handed a death sentence like that before you even get ko a baby! Eh! Kitalo.

Naye nga eby'olungambo biwedewo, let's make it a habit to get tested. Especially if you are on a sexual network. Well, you might not know that you are on a sexual network, but as long as you have had intimate relations that involved parts of your bodies getting entwined- please go test. Test for everything-
Its pretty human and these days its considered normal for one to have more than one Sexual partner.
Well, personally, you might be doing it with just that one person but they are doing it with 3 or maybe 4 "carefully chosen" other partners.
Stay Safe! Africa needs another great Icon.

ION, mbu there is this little child that thinks they are great because they can spew forth vulgarities faster than they can spell their name. It was an unfortunate case that they chose to make me the object of their idling.. Well, for one, I do not engage in fights of any sort. (That was so 2012)!!! And then this small minded human (excuses of a human) deem it profitable to sit wherever and brag about how they 'assured' and abused a certain character.

Little Child of this universe, your insults will not hike the price of sugar, neither will it change the number of breaths per minute per person.. Wait, Did you actually think you were changing time? O.M! Gosh!! Stupid little child. (I use the word STUPID with measure)

Alright, so its a Monday Morning, and I worry about Arsenal FC. I worry that this was false labor... there is a two point difference btn AFC and the next guy on the table has an easy next fixture... For Chrissakes Liverpool is winning their next match- and the next team we meet is a definite no win.

Cheers...

Listening to Wrecking Ball .

It will be on repeat for a while- of that am sure-

PS: What is the plural of "Status"? (Comment with your answer/suggestion)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve