I heard, That you heard that They said

Like for Real?
So, its been a few weeks of weird revelations in my life. New friends made (ok, acquaintances) Some people lost (some died and some passed away from the list of acquaintances) and hey, who knew!! I went to Club!! Oh yes I did.

Away from that, I got baptized- Oh yes I did. I so did.
Its the ninth day of December, and the year is 2013- everyone is excited about the impending holidays- oh how we love Christmas. Holiday makers all over town, new rides on the roads- which come with new road accidents!! #sigh
And on and on. But wait, did you hear that Arsenal FC is leading the Premier league table? Like for real? Many years of losses, I had given up on supporting any football team- local or international. And now, Arsenal is leading the league!! OM Gosh!
And Manchester United is somewhere in some position that is so obscure its painful. And am like OMG! how can they do that? 13 points shy of table leaders? eh!

In other News, Uganda Cranes lost out at CECAFA. 13 time champions? Got me wondering if Baba Lauryn and  Micho whose Career according to Wikipedia ended in 1994 are kind of related.

Eh, did you hear? There has been this interesting Music show.. Tusker Project Thingie that got everyone in my house hold carried away. My own daughter told me i couldn't sing! when i attempted to sing along to the sound track.. But then again, Every body knows my name.... ooh na am soopersta. So, yeah, it too ended. A handsome guy who reminds of Henry Thierry and Usher Raymond Combined won the competition. And our very own Ugandan Church Girl Daisy was placed at position 3. Ok, not bad. She should go back to church.

So, here is the thing. I was told I can not keep quiet. Mbu I talk a lot. So I intend to do my talking here at least twice a week. If you find the patience to read through to this line, kindly respond to the poll somewhere on this page and tell me, if i should on doing my itchy lips here oba mbileke.

Until I find something else to rumble about, see you Friday. Yes Friday the 13, 2013. Hihihihihih.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve