Day 4- Small steps





Outside my window...am writing from a friend's apartment. Crazy traffic outside her window. Wonder how she gets any shut eye in an environment like this. 

I am Listening to Reggae music, only genre that makes me forget anything- even a heartache.!! Throw in some Weeknd explicit tunes and am smiling more. I know u love that smile... I do too.

I am thankful...This traffic makes me thankful for laid back environment at home. Yeah, so out of the city and all, traffic jams are killer but the peace when i get home is worth it.

In the kitchen..... huh!!! That's a hard one- was terrified of looking at the empty shelves. Aunt said she'd do the refilling-

I am wearing...actually smartly corporately dressed. Thanks to that meeting that was cancelled. 

I am creating...new company policies

I am going... for office dinner tonyt- hmmm! in my suit!!! yay.. This chic should find me a dress- can't get home at 11pm still looking like this. these impromptu things-

I am wondering...Why the un announced office dinner?

I am reading...Still on my Jeffery Archer. didnt get time to read a page yesterday

I am hoping...I find my babies awake tonyt


I am looking forward to...Tomorrow morning

I am learning.... When someone says they are behind you all the way, dont believe it until they get infront of you. They could be holding a knife


A favorite quote for today..."We do not see things as they are. We see things as we are."

A few plans for the rest of the week: Nursing a heartbreak has me messed up.

A peek into my day...

Will skip this one. scared of having my sadness exposed... oops!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve