Dear Lord, its not about me-but them

Time check: 8:40 A.M
I feel like every nerve ending in my body is being crushed with every thing i say, do. Drat! Even washing my hands just hurt.
Heavenly Father, it's my day off from work. But then its not my day off from being Mummy and Caretaker.
I need to close my eyes, just a lil bit and I'll write more. just a bit, it hurts. couldn't make a minute before they swarmed in on me. even shutting my eyes hurts. Been waiting for this pain killer to take effect but looks like it just wont.
Alright, how is it that some people can actually spend time away from their kids and feel no remorse at all?
Seriously, how do people abandon children?
I got lots lined up today.
Grocery shopping, dusting and cleaning, laundry, and oh yeah its movie night!
Hmmm! Then there's diffusing fights and making sure the attacked and attacker both go away with their pride and smiles intact. All in a day's work.
There is also biting my lip so as not to comment about certain topics around the house-now that's been the hardest job todate but am slowly and surely mastering the art of not giving my opinion.
And believe me, its saving me lots of attitude from others.
Oh yeah, now I know am as much human as anyone out there.
And if my body gets sick like it has right now, its because i need to rest. So, imma wait for all this to subside, just because am sick doesn't mean i can't be mummy.
Hehehehehehe, I'll let them fight each other so that they learn how to sort things out on their issues, i'll not always be there to fix things.
its called letting go. For my own wellbeing, i have to learn to let go and Let God.
owkay, back to my sleep, and this time, am going to sleep.
"A PROBLEM SHARED, IS A PROBLEM HALF SOLVED" I just shared.
cheers
Village Girl
(Mother, Friend, Neighbor)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve