Imagine that!

For Real? 
I went to bed last night and woke up this morning with all plans of having a productively productive day. I mean I worked through the first ten pages of my proposed funding proposal (in my bed and in my head of course)... IKR. (very productive me)
Now this morning i unfortunately bumped into my neighbor. (giggles)
She had this for me. Mbu...there was a football match last night and her twitter timeline was ....(failed to rephrase her statement. The raw statement is too rough for my fragile eyes)
Mbu.. the Red Boys were so on form her red people wished they would replay last night's match all the way to kingdom come. Aha! These things.
Then also mbu the other gal/woman came crying to her atti The Other Guy had broken her heart! And am like, for real! For real real?
She: But also you, what did she expect from that one? Hmmm! Can you imagine he does that for  living, I mean break hearts. It's second nature to him. I heard also that he has like oba how many other girls pinning for him.

Me: Yiyi? But how do you know that?

She: eh eh! Don't you know, even me he tried ko and I was like not me. H.h.h.h.h.e.e.e.e.l.l.l NO. Me, like a whole me? with that guy! Sha! Hell would freeze over first

Me: (giggles)- See my friend has been listening to Kelly's Down on Love for what seems like forever. But then again.. hihihihihihihihi.. aha!

So, we parted ways both of doing a Harlem Shake. Kwegamba, Fucktard just!!!

Kati, on my way to office, I bump into the lady who used to do our laundry way back. And she's like, "Eh Mama Baby, where have you been?" Can you imagine I've been looking for you for a long time now. I have a big story for you. Did you hear? That Dr. Kizza Besigye's eyes do not both close?
You girl!!!
Praying for the Soul of the Late SK Njuba
For her, she saw the guy with her own two eyes when his one eye had refused to close!!

That also there is this crop of people who be wanting to have side dishes without taking responsibilities for their actions.

Now, I had to really run from this one. I was not about to listen to the same story from a different person. Was she talking about the same guy? I don't know. At that point, I was having trouble remembering the opening line of my 10 page funding proposal. For Christ's sakes, I had 10 pages all edited and ready for print-in my head at about 0100 hrs this morning.

However, those two meetings marked the end of my productivity... So, we'll be listening to The Weeknd . This guy makes blood flow to my hair!! Damn! I should have a puff ya Laugh out Loud by the end of today.

Till we meet again... I have a sensible proposal to write. We need to shine some sun on Mauryn's because it  Rained on her.

Mo Itchy Lips

Comments

  1. Wabula u has lugambo! but riyale? mbu anko bes e j closes only one eye like a kulokodieyilo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good read how many words are these?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe I deserve

I never used to be