Perfection has become You.

Time check- 19:30 A.M. Walking along that road that we've walked so many times we practically know where the stones and ditches are without looking.

Can dodge cars with our eyes closed. Best bit, we aint saying nothing. It's a comfortable silence.
Hell, not comfortable, its a soothing silence. The vibe between both of us is just enough to keep us warm.

I am warm. I am warm because i have your jacket on. Who does that anymore? Thought that generation of men was extinct. You know what, you are an endangered species.

We talked, though i can hardly  remember anything we talked about.
Being around you makes everything else fade into oblivion.

I know you are seeing someone else. You and I will never be in love.
I am in love with someone else, you know that.
But this thing with you, is perfect. No fights, no silly arguments
The Chemistry is perfect. and you are perfect.

My one and only you.

So, as the sun sets on our perfect romance, I hold no pains or regrets in my heart where you are concerned.

You are perfect. My memories of you will always be perfect.

Au revoir mon amour parfait

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve