Everyday I love you

Its been a while, yet again.
When am in a place like this, i make myself busy with thoughts of you.
Even in the middle of a terribly unproductive and dull day,

a thought of you makes it all suddenly bearable.

Alright, so here I am, finishing a post i started writing yesterday.

Mum, can be clumsy and busy like that. But she loves you nonetheless.

Micah, you've become a real joy to have around. Not yet four months but you want
to sit up right. mbu you are tired of lying down while everyone ignores you or looks down at you.
Hmm! I love you sonnie.

Azzaria Lexi(guess imma officially call you Alexaria) . I love the sound and uniqueness of that one.
 Lexi my love, you are the real definition of 'Bundle of joy'.

Altaira, you are growing into a very serious person. Very serious its kinda scary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve