12345...We made it.

"Mummy, I count for you?"
1-2-3-4-9-8-6-7-5

"Taira, can you count again"

1-2-3-4-5!!!

yay!! We have 5 in its rightful place.

This little child of mine has come from far.
Remember the child she was the first day she came home.
All Dark, with practically no fat on her legs..(ntumbwe)
Not that she was a premature- full term but small child she was.

Always had a serious look on her face though.
One that said, I know Mum, all will be ok.

funny, even the father thinks that's what she's always telling him.

So, my miracle baby-Altaira N.

4 years later, I look at you taking care of everyone, and I know,
Altairah
I did something right.

You have suffered so, in these 4 few years that you've seen so far
But I believe that the best is yet to come.

Your best years are ahead of you.
Sometimes, I wish I knew how to make you just be my baby.

Not opening doors for your sister or putting the groceries in the fridge as soon as i get home.
Last night, your sister asked you to clear her place at the table for her and you did it without a qualm.

Yet she does not like being sent.
My Little Altairah.

My love Altairah.

My Baby Girl.

Mummy loves you so much.
I love you girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve