TODAY I UN-QUIT

I HAD QUIT
For a long time now, i've been living in quit land.
I'd quit of my family's future.
I'd quit on responsible spending.
I'd quit on parenting my children.
I'd quit on my friends and family.
I'd quit on my life.
I'd quit on my salvation
I'd quit on the love of my life. ;-)

And I lied. I lied to all that everything was fine.
I lied to my prayer partners that I was still standing with them.
I lied to myself that I didn't simply care anymore.

You don't just stop caring.
Once you care, you can't stop.
My Little girl believes I can make the nausea go away.
"Mummy, give me medicine so that i dont kusemema"
"Mummy, my stomach is pain me, come and say sorry"
You dont stop caring.

So today I UNQUIT.
Yes, i am un-quitting
Am not that girl who gives up.
My children need a stable future..and am not quitting anymore.
Am not that mother who chooses my life over my children's welfare.
Am not that mother who chooses to give up on raising stable up right women and A MAN.

Am not.....
Am not.

So today, I unquit.
I choose to spend more time with my girls.
I choose to spend the money  i earn responsibly,
I choose to involve all and sundry in raising the children.

I choose to love God with all my heart and all that I have and all that I am.
I choose Salvation.
I choose Jesus Christ.
I choose to trust in the Lord.
I choose to read the bible everyday.

Not easy to do, but I choose to be.

So help me God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve