TOMORROW

Sitting here listening to Jill Scott croon away her A long walk as the month fades out. The sun has more or less gone to bed. I should be in my bed too but these things of being an adult usually keep me up late.
whatcha y'all thinkin? huh?

Alright, am visiting a friend, yeah a friend who by the way wants me to get off his computer or he walks out on me!! can you imagine such meanness!!! really? This guy can be mean.

After all the smiles i sent his way the whole evening? Can you imagine that? Really?

Well, its today morning. The day after last night.

" I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy - ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness--that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what--at last--I have found."
An excerpt from Bertrand Russell's Three passions of life

That my friends is the reason I love with abandon. Momentary as it usually is, the feeling i get from giving myself totally to another being is way out of this world.

This here is one post that actually has no particular story to tell, I mean, i started writing it last evening and its 17:40 on the day after... put a paragraph up at 7:15 today. So, this is one of those posts that just happens because it has to happen.

But then again, that does not mean that life aint happening. It happens in abundance.

From a whole week of a house full of un-well folks to another week of running on empty- literally.
Somehow this too shall pass.

From Christabelle's needs being unmet to the father of my children holding out on child support and blaming it on my apparent silence towards him- This too shall pass.

July has but one day left on the calendar. Not sure what August brings with her. Hell, not sure what the next minute brings along but still i hope for a brighter smile, a tighter hug and a passionate kiss.

Still I hope... at the end of the day, hope is all am left with. I can not control what comes my way, I can plan, save and plan until the cows' great granddaughters come home for breakfast but I will never be able to control what the next minute will bring with it.

I love a man. I am in love with a man. Yet still in the midst of my unfounded infatuation i somehow still manage to judge him on basis of my previous state of heart (shattered heart that I had yesterday).

So, I will hope that tomorrow, will bring me a brighter smile.
Tomorrow will hopefully be a better day.
Tomorrow will see me eventually meet my targets all round.

Cheers to a better love filled successful TOMORROW.

TOMORROW

Mauryn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

Maybe I deserve

I never used to be