Goodbye to the old me- Imperfect progress

July 1, 2013.
That's right.... New month is here. Not just new month but a whole half year is gone by.
Full of drama, heartaches and all one would think the clocks would stop and give one a chance to correct mistakes but nope.... Time waits for no one.
Tick went the clock.
This month i turn a year older.. Second time am mentioning it in three days. It must be bigger than am willing to admit.
My birrhday is supposed to be the day i start over....laughable
However, i will make an effort to read my bible and grow everyday. I know i'll miss a few days but hey am human (weak).
Imperfect progress is my July theme.
Everyday for the next 30 days, i will do somerhing different.
Random different things... I wont list them. I don't know them... I want to surprise me.
Anyone waiting for me to please them might have a long time in the queue.. Infact they shd ger themselves some readinf material. I recommend This or This one or Here and My All Time Favorite.

So, with lovely skies, new days and new beginnings.
Morning Drive to work

sun making her way to the world


I know this new year, I will do my best to make wiser decisions. Not just about me but about everyone who looks up to me.
Get out of the web of those who want to change me to their need but are not willing to take me as i am.

Yes, I do a lot of pleasing everyone around me. Bend backwards for them. Meanwhile they never make a move towards me. I always have to move towards them. Always giving.

all unhealthy relationships ended with the Close of June.

Oh, well, let's get to work. I've written this post for two days... (hihihihihih)

Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

Maybe I deserve

I never used to be