First of Many........

My name Lexchi.....Graduated from My Name Kikaji....

Azzaria Alexandra Namuyimba...
My sweet little girl. Turned 2 years on December 29, 2012. So excited to have a cake brought for you..
Just for you. The whole year you kept singing 'happy birthday' for everyone else, but no one had said anything about Lexi's birthday.

2  YEARS
Broke my heart, when with such hope in your eyes, you asked me if I had brought your birthday for you.
My Smart Little Girl, everyone else had received one but you.

I didnt know you were counting and ticking off all this time. My Pretty Girl, its not that you were the least, but You are the Best, my Crowning.
You were born at the end of the year because you are very important and the best bit of the Cake.
you are my icing on the Cake.

I love you so much Lexi.

Even the nights when you sit up and remind me (stuttering away) to p-p-p-pray for daddy...
I love you my girl.
When I wake you in the middle of the night to potty and you dont want to leave the warmth of your bed
I love you.
When minutes later, you pee on your bed, i have failed to get angry at this...I love you my sweet one.

Your father calls you Azzaria, I call you Lexi. And we love you.

You might not see your father much...or might not see him for a long long time to come but always know he loved you.

When am gone, please don't hate him. We have our different ways of coping. That was his way.
He chose.
We love him. Never ever doubt my love for your father or his love for me.
He loves me as much as I love him. We aint together because of grown up things that happened.

And both of us love you so  much. So much.

Two years, that you are. Smart Girl you will always be.

Well, your mum loves talking..

Can't say it enough.

It's a girl thing
I LOVE YOU MY BABY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve