No Title


January 22, 2013.
I so feel like writing, and am not even sure what to write about.
funny thing is every day on my way home, i look into people's eyes and promise myself to write and make plans to make someone's life better.

Thing is there is so much pain. so much uncertainty everywhere i look.
What i don't understand is who will ever answer the questions.

Let me start with the questions in my babies' eyes every morning.
single mum that i am, when i leave in the morning, they have this ever present question
"will you come back?"
Breaks my heart.
Every time.
That makes me scared to hell of what will happen if i don't come back.
If am not able to come back to them, ever again.
How would life be?
I know, they'd somehow adapt to the new situation but, do i want them to.
Then again, do i have a choice?

Then I find smartly dressed people waiting for commuter taxis at the bus stop..

That is another story, usually covers up the ones i left at my house.

Take for instance this Boda boda rider, he's always at the stage by 6 a.m! every morning.
He's got 4 children, the youngest being 6 years.
They need school fees.

The lady bargaining with the taxi conductor to reduce the taxi fare by 200shs!

Then comes the evenings. With all the makeup wiped off. No time or need to touch up.
Man!!!

that's where my creative juices glum up.
There is too much running in my mind i can't write all of it on paper.

i need an edema..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve