LESSONS BEING LEARNED

This Young Little Child of Mine. Altaira Namuyimba....
Born on the 6th of June, 2009 at 18:30 hrs. Beautiful Saturday afternoon.
Life Changing Saturday.

You were so little. Remember being picked up by your Aunts,
so pretty..My little child.

From day one, you wore a serious expression. Kinda like you were thinking hard
Contemplating what to do next, or how you were gonna fix me.

You have not stopped trying to fix me.
3 years, 7 months old now, and you are still trying to fix all around you.

When I look in your eyes, i see so many questions. some of which you have voiced.
Others, am still waiting on you to voice them.

My Love, Mummy will try her level best to answer each one of them questions.

Its not your job to fix me darling. Am not broken. I love you.

I love you in a way i never thought it possible to love anyone in my life before.

Not sure what i would do, or how i would live if i came home and that shrill sound was not there to greet me.
My little busy body, always wanting to put away things.

you've always loved bags, ever since i can remember when.

This my Daughter, this here is my forever pledge to you.....

I'll never let you go. I'll never replace you.

YOU ARE MY LOVE, MY LIFE, MY JOY.

Your sisters look up to you. Yes both of them do. Your brother already feels you are his everything.

Altaira....(Taiiwa)....you are the glue.

You are teaching me what loving and parenting is all about.

Yes Ma'am, we'll keep praying and all our prayers will be answered.

Mummy loves you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve