Tantrum Tuesday

As a girl, I believe its my naturally given right to throw a coupla tantrums here and there. I've heard it told that I could throw one every half a minute and the world would still go round. Yeah, I know, its some sort of time wastage throwing tantrums when the world aint gonna stop to watch and react.

Oh, all the same, I have chosen today to be the day I throw my tantrum for this month. (see? I've toned them down to one a month! Progress).


(I see myself sitting on the bathroom floor moving my feet and arms in opposite directions- wailing- ok not wailing but i will look like this- i guess)
 I need a reason for throwing my tantrum!! Shucks! Oh yeah, So, March is here. For Christ's sake its the fourth day of March!!! THE FOURTH.. and am still making resolutions for next month (read March)!!

what kind of person am I? I mean, how come calendar month end comes faster than paycheck month ends?
Why can't the two be in sync?

Also, this rain? I planted my Collards.. the seedlings have come out of the ground and with them a whole mess of Amaranthus (Dodo!) Sagala Dodo... I didn't plant Dodo. When I was buying the seeds, I envisioned Ugali, Beef and Sukuma... in fact on lean days.. Ugali Sukuma and Avocado...
someone help me with a handkerchief. My saliva glands (or whatever) are in over drive. So, facing reality right now is not top priority. Weeding my Collards bed was not part of my dreams.

Maybe I should let them grown together... Let the Plant and the Weed grow together... The Bible says something to that effect. Or so I think.

Oh!!! Been feeling very mischievous lately. Very so. I have my eyes on a one person. And they make matters worse by making themselves available... Every Supermarket I walk into there is this shelf of wines and spirits just next to the toiletries... For crying out loud- am a mother who will always be in need of at-least a toilet item every few days. Diapers, Lotions A, B, C... (somedays I forget my stuff in the kids' reach and they find better use for it) So I gotta replace after every careless morning.

And the Wine is sitting there. Begging me to pick it up. Yesterday, I almost picked up a bottle of Tequilla. What saved me was the price tag! See, sometimes its a blessing to be broke. Keeps one out of harm's way.

Yes... I have called Alcohol a person. Because it is alive and daring me. Am not an alcoholic. In fact, I've had spurts of tea-totaling that went up to until almost 5 years at a go. And now I can't stop myself.

Ok... now!!!! When that paycheck comes.. I better have a manager in place.

Imma seek someone to touch the physical money for me. (avoiding impulsive shopping).. #proudofmyself

Ok... I think I stopped ranting many paragraphs ago and the fact that I can't stop 'ok'-ing means i should publish and go back to work.

Need to have some impulsive shopping extra dime..

Bye
Mauryn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve