2013 started...NO ITS 2014!!!! HOMAIGOD

So I woke up this morning and for the first time in ages looked at my calendar.
HOMAIGOD!!! Imagine my shock when the page that stared back at me said it was March 2, 2014!!! Mehn!! thought it was a joke. Seriously, I thought either my eyes or my housemate were playing a trick.

So, I checked out all my social media accounts and every page- even the newspapers said it was actually March 2, 2014! Well, I have allowed its March...

My question remains though- where did January and February go? I missed out. Totally and also missed out on those two months.

Now, I need to find out what happened. Who did what, with who, when and How?
And I hate reading.. really do hate reading. I think that is why I missed out on the changing dates- This hatred for reading.

And no, am not dyslexic. Am not, I just hate reading-period.

But I have a few stories to tell. Infact, I have a story to tell. It has Jazz, Jazz and more Jazz.
While i was hibernating, in came a guy. This Guy --Michael Kitanda. He is good. Upcoming and good.

I mean he is so good that he got me out of my sleep. and here I am. Awake and wondering.

By the way, you can listen and support him Grow. Just check out that www.fezah.com and the rest will work itself out.

alright, i need to listen to my favorite Sunday show. The Good Times show on Radio One FM 90.

Will come back later. The Presenter is playing some Commodores song- Lovely lovely.
Gonna make my request before i forget.

for now, turebane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

Maybe I deserve

I never used to be