MA HERE, JUST SAYING I LOVE YOU SON

4 weeks old
Its been a while young man.
Someday, soon I know, we'll be discussing how ya day went at home, then pre-school, then main school and I can't wait for the day I'll be asking after my grand kids and their Mum.

Hello Micah, your maternal grandma prefers to call you MAN(Micah Adam Namuyimba).

We simply love you all.
You might be wondering what the heck is up with your sisters.....hate to say this Son, but I told you so.

They be weird like that....I heard a few days ago, one of them wanted you to carry her on your lap!! Imagine that. Well, be assured that they love you alot.

Your coming into our lives marked the beginning of a very special era. Especially in my life.

Daddy, left for good just before you were born. His new lady love moved in with him just before you came here.
He made a choice and I just couldn't make him change his mind.
Right now, you  might be wondering why he does not stay with us, why he shows up only once every few weeks.
and soon he won't be showing at all. But worry not, you are in good hands.
All is well.

We'll make it through it all. You and your sisters are safe now.

Gotta get back to work. that was my lunch break.
Love you Son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

Maybe I deserve

I never used to be