MUM'S GONNA BUY YOU A MOCKIN' BIRD......

I know somethings may not make sense to you right now....
I get the feeling most of the time...

Oh well, we'll have to take it one sweet little step at a time. No matter how painful these steps might turn out, we'll take them and we'll get there.

was telling your sisters about you yesterday...Well, Lexi aka Azzaria could not imagine there is a baby in the mummy's buto buto.
Taira kinda understood, and now its no longer mummy's big buto, its baby.
So, son, i'd like to call you Adel. How does that sound to you? We'll discuss that with Dad sometime when we can. He  might be having his own idea.

I love you son. I really do love you. I can't wait...oh yes i can wait. Am waiting for the day you'll come home. The day you'll teach ya sisters how to ride a bike...boys usually have a way of learning these things on their own.
Make no mistake..I can ride a bike. Am just getting too old. Though we'll work something out when u come here.

about that little cozy bed i promised you, am placing the order next week. So tht by the time we've finally settled in at our new place(we'll be moving house with ya sisters soon), ya bed will be ready and accessorized.

You might not see Dad alot or even at all for the first few years of ya life. But am sure and be assured that he loves you lots. He has his own way of showing his love but he loves you. and when you meet him, you will love him too. He is a good man. That's why you are his son. 

Most important of all, we have God on our side. Aaaah, you definitely know about God, I've been told all the times you kick and stretch, u are actually playing with God's angels. 
Sometimes though, i touch my tummy i feel u touch (kick) at where i've placed it....I love you too. 

well, been rambling alot. kinda going thru a phase here. Talk to u again soon Son.
Lots of love from Earth.

Ma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

Maybe I deserve

I never used to be