THEE FIRST AND LAST

Dear Son,
its the 16th day May 2012. You are 21 weeks old in my womb. Meaning we have another 19 weeks to go before you can see everyone else.
Am pretty much sure, you've heard voices and are wondering what's going on.
My dear boy, worry not. All in good time. I can feel you kick and grumble. First thing today, i felt you stretch, well, i understand. I did over sleep too. Was a long quiet night.

So, let me introduce the voices you've been hearing. The first voice you had this morning, "we go susu potty"
that was ya big sister. Azzaria Alexandria Namuyimba. You come after her. She's your immediate big sister.
Quite choosy and assertive. You two should hit it off big.

There was another voice, "Mummy, I have pain here". That was Altairah Nalubowa Namuyimba. She's your other Big sister. Older than Azzie.
This one is a caring one. Quite moody but she cares for her own. Reminds me of her Dad sometimes. There was a time when he'd go without so that others can have.

Oh yeah, Dad. Spent a whole hour on the phone last night. Guess you heard me bicker, not sure if u were hearing the voice on the other side but yes, I was on the phone with Dad.

And am called Mummy. We've met. And I can't wait to hold you in my arms. 19 weeks and counting.

Will feel you in as the journey continues.

One thing you can be sure of son, is that, you are treasured. You are loved. There is more people I'll be telling you about as time goes on.
For now, I need to get back to making money...Money...that's what we need to survive. It's been said, Love covers all, but then there are medical bills and etc to be covered....

Yes, by the time you are here, you'll have your own little nice bed. That's why I need to make money.

We'll catch up later love.

Stay Calm. We love you. All of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

Maybe I deserve

I never used to be