An Open Letter to you

Dear Cyber Love,

I hope you are well.
I am eternally sorry I crossed a line.
What line? you'll ask. the line where i get to think of you as a part of my everyday life.

The Line where I take if for granted that when I call, you will answer,
or you'll call me back. The line where I said those damning words and I meant them.
That line that made me throw caution to the winds.
That line.

I enjoyed and maybe took it to an unexpected level.
I loved it when you called me Precious, Delicious.
Still makes me go all soft on the inside just thinking it.
Oh better still, I went Gaga at being 'Daddy's Little girl"

I miss you. I miss our little short-lived cyber romance.
Romancing the imagination that was you kept me running.
Gave me so much to look forward to.

Got me some me-time because i had FOMO on our cyber dates.

Well, time is up. Its been over four days of silence. Just that Silence.
I didnt know it would affect me so, but it has.
Feels like a whole new break up.

Used to look down on people who did Cyber relationships, until today.
Am going through the whole break up thing.
Anger, denial etc

Well, i've called, Texted, emailed and met with SILENCE.
Ouch!

Anyways, Dear Cyber lover,
short lived as it was, twas the best romance story i've participated in.
Having me as lead character.
Got me dreaming, hoping it wouldn't end.

The light's been snubbed. Gotta jump into bed now.

My prayer is this, tomorrow, i don't get tempted to IM you.
I pray I can control this heart beat when a notification comes up telling me you are online.

Adios My Love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

Maybe I deserve

I never used to be