Drastic Measures? Don't think so

Well maybe a little too drastic for some people's tastes.
But then again, how much longer will i stand for this?
This thing that eludes a name.
I always give in, am always the lenient one,
the one who cares, the one who's always sorry
am the one who always catches his falls.

Yeah, its like he needs me just to prove he can be man enough
when all else fails, even when his own mother and sisters turn their backs on him
he knows i'll give him a back rub and laugh with him back to good times and
standing with his family, friends and bosses
that's when he forgets about me.

Not just me, but the children too.
Children he claims he loves so much he can't live without.
these are the same children he wont share his money with.
but for some reason he's always busy working.
Can't even afford to make a phonecall from his office desk phone
to just talk to the girls, because that usually makes them happy for a few days until he calls
again or shows up. To him its a bother.
But he's got all the time to spend in bars and movie halls with his new girlfriends.

women who at first he comes to me telling me how they r running after him and he does not like them.
A while later, they start 'buying him expensive perfumes'
before i know it, he's moving out with them and they are trying to be more than friends.

and then its my fault the girls are calling someone else's name before they go to bed at night.

God, what on earth did i do wrong? Whose sins am i paying for.
I've read somewhere in the bible, where God's wrath will be visited upon the third even fourth generations
whose sin Lord, should i repent for? What was it that ticked you off so bad, that i have to go through this?
My kids too? are they the fourth generation in this?

Dear Lord, save me from my own destruction. Save me Lord.

You gave me Love, You Love me unconditionally, that I know.
And as my Dad, am asking you Daddy to heal my heart. Please heal my heart.
Children are a gift from you. You've given me these lovely gifts,
do they have to suffer so? What happened to their earthly father?
Did you bring him to my love for just this one purpose? Procreation?
Then why did you take the one man I had found some emotional peace away from me?
Ok Daddy, you gave me a sperm donor, now, where is their earthly Dad.
Jesus had Joseph.
Who will they have?
Dad, its hard being a single mom. Its just hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imagine that!

I never used to be

Maybe I deserve